Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

LEARNING FOREX WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME ON E-BOOKS AND SCAM SITES

It is with a lot of research that I came across this website that freely gives you an A-Z run down on Forex Trading. The cool thing about this website and the author is the way the Forex Education curriculum is organised. It starts from preschool and takes you through kindergarten down to college.

Here are some of the comments and feedback I got from the site:

“I need to thank you for a simple to understand, yet comprehensive site. I have been researching many sites for the past 6 odd months and I think yours is the best from all that I have seen!”- Regil Kumar


“You guys ROCK! Thank you so, so, so, so, so (how long ca I go on) so, so, so much for developing this site! You've put everything in such an easy and fun way! I've learned stuff in the past few days that I have been trying to learn for MONTHS!!!”– Alisha Richardson


“Your site ROCKS! I love the information you provide, the way it is organized, and most of all the entertaining and somewhat light-hearted manner in which it is delivered. I've read plenty of dull, boring texts on Forex, but yours has personality, and that makes it so much easier (and more entertaining) to read! Thanks for all the work you've put into this, and for sharing the knowledge you've gained with the rest of us!”– Charlie Sumpter


“OMG!!! I wish I had found this site 3 months ago!!! I have been overwhelmed by all the fx info out there, it's scary reading message boards of people spending ALL that money for trading programs that have not worked...everything is starting to look like a scam. I LOVE this site!! So wonderfully simple to understand and concise, it pulled a lot of things together for me that I wasn't understanding how they related to one another. THANK YOU so much!!!”– Bonnie

I do not need to bore you any longer so head on ahead and see for yourselve TO http://www.babypips.com/

You will enjoy the experience and also realise that it is not the student but the teacher and the passing of knowledge rests on most of the times.

No comments: