Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

BAD SERVICE DELIVERY/CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am going to be doing reviews of Nigerian companies right here in naijamarket. The companies giving good service will get my thumbs up while most especially, companies that rob from people and never give back will get my hammer. Help spread the word as you hear.

Let me start with this one I came across from http://www.beautifuldisorder.com/
Crappy Customer Care Alert - Visafone
19 Aug 2008 Filed under: rant, review Author: Onyeka

I’m livid.
Visafone have just succeeded in joining the ranks of miserable customer service in my books. Let me tell you guys the miserable story of their EVDO internet service, so that you guys don’t burn cash the way I did.
So, there I was, with my newly acquired laptop, feeling good, feeling ready to take over the world with my design prowess. And I think, instead of going to work all the time to do my research, why not get internet at home? Sounded fair, I’d seen people use it all the time in the office, and it surfed fast enough, I thought, ‘What the heck’. That was sometime in May.
32k later, I’m browsing at home from Friday nights to Monday mornings. It’s nothing compared to the broadband at the office, but I can’t complain. Fast forward to about 6 weeks later. After an exceptionally bad weekend of browsing (constant disconnections, terribly slow speed), the connection disconnects 11pm Sunday night.
Wait a minute. I still have a good 10 hours left! Read more!

No comments: